International Student Enrolments – High School Preparation Course
Please note that where a student requires English Language tuition the proposed duration of study will be noted on the Confirmation of Enrolment document and subsequent Written Agreement. The proposed length of study will be provided based on the student’s demonstrated ability. This may be subject to change and families will be notified prior to any change in the duration of the enrolled course of study.
International Student Enrolments – Direct Entry
International direct entry students are welcomed at St John’s. Please submit your application along with two academic reports, your passport details and details of your current visa.
When we receive your application, our office will contact you to arrange a time for you to meet with our Principal. Subject to a satisfactory interview, an offer for placement will follow.
English level requirements for mainstream entry are:
- All students must complete Level five for entry into Year Nine and above.
- Students need to pass Level four for entry into Years Six, Seven and Eight.
Fees are reviewed at the end of each school year and maybe subject to change: 2018 International College Fee Schedule
Links to some helpful information
- Education Services for Overseas Students – National Code of Practice
- Study Queensland
- Queensland Ombusman – the rights of international students
- View the Overseas Students Ombudsman (OSO) video
- ESOS Framework Fact Sheet
- Simplified Student Visa Framework
Please return the completed form, together with translated copies of recent school reports to:
The Administration Manager
St John’s International College
PO Box 4078
Forest Lake QLD Australia 4078
Phone +61 7 33720110
For more detailed information, contact the Head of the International College, Mrs Shirley Sun.