How to Enrol
St John’s key intake years are:
- Kindergarten – Little Saints Kindergarten
- Prep for Primary Schooling
- Year Seven for Middle and Senior Secondary
Increasingly, families planning to enter the College for Secondary School are making application to enter Year 5 in preparation for a smooth transition into the Middle School at Year 7.
Some families wanting to take advantage of the Senior Pathways Program enter at Year 10 to get a head-start for ATAR subjects which commence Term 4, Year 10.
A student wishing to enter the College at an alternate year level will be accommodated as places become available.
Students are enrolled at St John’s through an interview process with a member of the Senior Teaching staff who will already have received and reviewed your Enrolment Application.
Submit an Enrolment Application via our online Enrolment Form. The application must be accompanied by the payment of the $100 non-refundable application fee. You will also be required to upload the following information for your child:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation Report
- Student’s most recent school report (if applicable)
- NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Residency/visa details (if applicable)
- Any other relevant information
Students and parents will be invited to attend an interview. The interview provides an opportunity for College staff and the family to get to know each other, and for any questions to be answered. Interviews begin for:
- Kindergarten – starting 6 months before commencement
- Prep – Year 6 – during the year before commencement
- Years 7-12 – within 3 years of commencement
Offers are made following the interview process.
4. Acceptance of Offer
To accept the offer of a place at the school, parents sign an Enrolment Agreement and pay the non-refundable confirmation fee of $600 for first child, $300 for each child enrolled thereafter, to secure their child’s place at the school. Parents have 2 weeks to accept the offer.