We’re future-oriented at St John’s and are embarking on the most exciting stage of our school’s history to date.
There are many facets to this with one being our Built Environment Plan. Commenced in 2019, the plan outlines future planning development until 2024 and has been created with consultation of our community in accordance with the long-term facilities and requirements of our College.
The plan builds on earlier improvements including the:
- 750-tiered seating College Auditorium (2013)
- Gymnasium (2013)
- Refurbishment of eight Primary School Classrooms (2015)
- Primary STEM Institute (2017)
- Performing Arts Centre Stage (2016 – 2017)
- Refurbishment of the MAST building to incorporate the STEM Institute’s Design Centre (2017-2018)
- Kindergarten Playground (2019)
Looking to the future we will see construction commence on:
- The Sports Centre
- Year 7 Precinct