St John’s International College is open to overseas students aged 6 to 18 years, with satisfactory academic and behavioural records in their own countries, who wish to enter an Australian school.
All students must hold an appropriate visa, issued by the Australian Government, for the duration of their course. Requirements for the issue of Student Visas may vary depending on the student’s country of origin.
A Guardianship Visa is available for parents wishing to accompany their children during their stay in Australia. It is required that students entering the Junior School course be accompanied by a parent or other adult relative throughout the duration of their Junior School years.
Overseas Student Health Cover
All students must take out and maintain Student Health Insurance Cover. Full details may be obtained from educational agents, or the Australian Embassy, High Commission or Consulates in your country.
- Have documentary evidence of completion of the appropriate schooling for their age in their home countries.
- Have had at least one year’s exposure to English through formal study in the case of high school students.
- Provide an indication of the extent of English instruction thus far and the level of proficiency in the case of Junior School students.
The level in which new students begin their program will be decided by the student’s results from the Placement Test. This test includes an interview and a listening, reading, writing and grammar test which has been designed specifically to place students into their appropriate language proficiency levels.
How to Enrol
To enrol as an International Student at St John’s International College, please following these procedures:
- Download and read St John’s International Policies
- Download and complete the Enrolment Application Form
- Attach copy of two academic school reports (translated), your student passport details and current visa (if already obtained).
- Return the completed form and documentation to:
Mrs Shirley Sun, Head of St John’s International College
PO Box 4078
Forest Lake QLD Australia 4078
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +61 7 33720110
Schedule of Fees 2024
Supplementary Fee Information 2024
|Term 1 2023|
|Start Date:||Monday 23 January|
|Finish Date:||Friday 31 March|
|Term 2 2023|
|Start Date:||Wednesday 18 April|
|Finish Date:||Friday 16 June|
|Term 3 2023|
|Start Date:||Tuesday 11 July|
|Finish Date:||Friday 15 September|
|Term 4 2023|
|Start Date:||Tuesday 3 October|
|Finish Date:||Friday 24 November|
Find an Agent
Education Agent Application Form
Education Agent Policy
A complete list of approved Education Agents, who have been appointed to acted on behalf of St John’s Anglican College, is provided for your reference below.